1. Sterilize roller in alcohol solution before and after each use.
2. Wash and pat skin dry.
3. Do not puncture skin but apply pressure. Roll back and forth in desired area for 4 - 5 times. Switch direction.
4. Apply moisturizer or repairing serum after use.
5. Use once a week for optimal results.
6. Replace roller once every 1 - 2 months if using frequently and store in plastic case.
DO NOT USE:
- On open wounds.
- On acne or irritated skin.
- Under eyes or on lips.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Why is Sdara Skincare’s Derma Roller superior than 0.5mm, 1.0mm and 1.5mm?
Sdara Skincare carefully selects manufacturers to test for the highest quality materials. Our team carefully selects skincare products that will make a difference for our customers. Each of our products can be used in your beauty routine to look your best. Our Derma Roller is ideal for beginners or users who want subtle maintenance. At .25mm , this is considered the safest for at home skin care use. The needles are not intended to puncture the skin – .25mm is considered the safest option.