1. Sterilize roller in alcohol solution before and after each use.
2. Rinse roller with water and let dry.
3. Wash and pat skin dry.
4. Do not puncture skin but apply pressure. Roll back and forth in desired area for 4 - 5 times. Switch direction.
5. Apply moisturizer or repairing serum after use.
6. Use 1-2 times a week for optimal results.
7. Replace roller once every 1 - 2 months if using frequently and store in plastic case.
DO NOT USE:
- On open wounds.
- On acne or irritated skin.
- Under eyes or on lips.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.