Please choose from the options above to see price and availability.
Once applied, blinc eye shadow phase one conceals and fills existing fine lines, providing a smooth lid for ease of powder shadow application. Then, any powder shadow can be applied to the phase one base, for color that cannot crease, fade, smudge or run, even if you sweat or wear in harsh weather conditions! At the end of the day, blinc eye shadow phase one is easily removed with any gentle makeup remover.
In addition to superior hold, binc eye shadow phase one contains anti-aging ingredients that clinical studies have shown to decrease fine lines after just six weeks by 67% and increase skin's moisture after just one week by 53%.
- Apply blinc on clean and dry skin.
- Using the wand applicator, apply evenly, wherever eye shadow powder will be applied.
- Replace wand in tube, wiping any excess product from the neck or opening of the bottle, and seal tightly.
- Let dry completely.
- Once dry, apply any brand of powder shadow.
Tips & Tricks
- Apply blinc on clean, dry lids for best results.
- Using the wand applicator, apply a few small dots of product on your lid and then use your finger or concealer brush to blend.
- Apply from lash line to brow bone for full coverage. This ensures that everywhere you apply powder shadow will benefit from crease-free, long-lasting hold.
- Select the color (Light Tone or Flesh Tone) that most closely matches your skin tone for optimum blendability.
- blinc can replace the need for using concealer on you lids since it not only hides imperfections such as veins and capillaries, but also fills in any existing fine lines.
- Wipe any excess product from the neck or opening of the bottle before closing and seal tightly.
Net Weight: 0.14 oz./4 g